Thursday, May 31, 2012

Comparative Kabul!

Darul Aman Road, Kabul

Darul Aman Road, Kabul
Photos by: Sulaiman Latifi, May 2010 and September 2011,


I would like to thank my good friend Sulaiman Latifi first for his photos. Even though I don't want add others photos in my blog, but these two photos are not bad to show the people that Afghanistan is improving. This is the same road in two different times. Sometimes we all shout and cry that the new government has not done anything in the these ten years, but the truth is a bit different. I am one of the people who really don't like this government, but they have still done a lot, the new security forces, reconstructions, freedom for women and so on are the achievements they had during the ten years. I will soon try to upload more photos of Kabul under construction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment