Saturday, December 24, 2011

Natural fruits of Afghanistan

Photo By: Mohammed Ibrahim Wahid, September 2011
Afghanistan has a great potential of different types of fruits one of which is pomegranate, yet still there are 10,000 of thousands of people jobless because our politicians are a bunch of dummies who just think for themselves. Imagine if we had a few of these fruit juice processing factories in the country, why would we need to import millions of liters of fruit juice from Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and other places.

4 comments:

  1. Wish you had put up photos of other fruits native to your country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am planning to do so, but now it is winter and then besides, this is the beginning of my way to go.

      Please keep your comments posting, this will help me a lot.

      Delete
  2. Mohammed Jan, I wonder if you can take some pictures of my old neighborhood. It has been 30yrs since i left my beloved country. My old neighborhood was wazir akbar khan Street 13 zoe and house # 4. My father build it and we only lived there 2yrs prior to the war.. Please let me know if it is possible.. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yama Jan,

    I will be more than happy to post some photos of WAK. These days the security is not good and WAK is now a high profile area. I have to see the chances. I will let you know.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete